Posted Jun 06
Aim Hire Jobs
Hook, Hampshire, United Kingdom
This employer requests that only candidates in United Kingdom apply to this job.
You appear to be located in United States, not United Kingdom, so you will not be able to apply for this job.
Job Title: GIS Developer
Job Type: Contract
Job Location: Hook
Contract Rate: Negotiable depending on Experience
Contract Length: 6 Months
Our Client, one of the world's foremost Telecoms companies, is looking to recruit a GIS Developer to join their team based in Hook.
- Hands on experience working with Hexagon Integraph
- Design, Development & Application maintenance activities for GDesigner
- Working experience with G/Comms architecture, Designer and Netviewer toolsets.
- Hands-on experience working with G/Comms metadata, databases, public application programming interfaces (APIs),
- Preferred experience in Telecom OSS and working experience in Telco
- Develops visual user experiences across digital assets by guiding project teams to evolve key elements of a digital proposition. Combines understanding of customers and market conditions, with knowledge of digital trends, to create concepts that are both user-centered and competitively differentiating. Facilitates the generation of new concepts and ideas and illustrates concepts with impact. Manages client expectations, explaining the costs and benefits of user experience activities, and advising on risks resulting from poor user experience.
- Sets standards for data analysis tools and techniques, advises on their application, and ensures compliance. Manages the investigation of corporate data requirements, and co-ordinates the application of data analysis and data modelling techniques, based upon a detailed understanding of the corporate information requirements, in order to establish, modify or maintain data structures and their associated components (entity descriptions, relationship descriptions, attribute definitions).
- Maintains application support processes, and checks that all requests for support are dealt with per agreed procedures. Uses application management software and tools to investigate issues, collect performance statistics and create reports.
- Identifies and resolves issues with applications, following agreed procedures. Uses application management software and tools to collect agreed performance statistics. Carries out agreed applications maintenance tasks.
- Maintains secure configuration, applying and maintaining tools, techniques and processes to identify, track, log and maintain accurate, complete and current information.
- Initiates and monitors actions to investigate and resolve problems in systems, processes and services. Determines problem fixes/remedies. Assists with the implementation of agreed remedies and preventative measures.
- Prioritizes and diagnoses incidents per agreed procedures. Investigates causes of incidents and seeks resolution. Escalates unresolved incidents. Facilitates recovery, following resolution of incidents. Documents and closes resolved incidents per agree
- Able to work with offshore teams in onsite-offshore model.
This is a great role for the right candidate, so if you meet all the criteria above, then APPLY TODAY!
Employment Type: Contract
Work Hours: Full Time
UsabilityMagazine.com - Online magazine for all things Usability & User Experience.