This employer requests that only candidates in Germany apply to this job.
You appear to be located in United States, not Germany, so you will not be able to apply for this job.
Proteus Europe is searching for a Technical Lead for our client for 3 different roles based in Milan, Italy, Paris, France and Garching, Germany. The candidate must speak the native language for the location they wish to apply for.
Our client designs and engineers connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions; and connected services. Audiophiles from every generation call on our client to deliver the best in sound in the studio and on the stage, at home and on the go.
More than 30 million vehicles on the road today enjoy an enhanced driving experience, thanks to their audio and infotainment.
They extend the same spirit of innovation to the world's leading performance and sporting venues, providing everyone with the best seats in the house.
Your New role:-
- Lead communication with HQ Open QandA Team and SRPOL Open QandA Team to manage newly launching/language specific Open QandA features of Bixby
- Manage and communicate local specific features/languages
- Create and prioritize backlogs, working regularly with the team to refine and add detail where needed
- Integrate insights from usability studies and other research to improve user experience and refine the features of Open QandA
- Work with Samsungs global teams to ensure that technology integration projects are delivered as per the requirements with good quality, in timely fashion.
- Proactively manage changes in scopes and domains, identify issue.
Your Skills and Qualifications :-
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- 5+ years experience in technical leading and project management.
- Demonstrated experience working and communicating effectively across organizational structures and multiple management levels.
- Demonstrated experience working closely with designers and linguists to define and improve user experiences
- Experience working with multiple agile/scrum teams simultaneously
- Experience with mobility products is strongly desired.
- Demonstrated experience simultaneously working on multiple projects with multiple partners.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment while prioritizing and managing multiple responsibilities.
- Prior experience working on products utilizing Q and A engines, Knowledge Base, NLP, Machine Learning and related technologies is preferred.
- Experience working with engineering teams in multiple time zones also a plus!
Proteus Europe operates in partnership with our candidates by building strong and lasting relationships at all levels.
If you apply for this role, we will:
- Contact you within one week to discuss your current situation and suitability for this role.
- Keep searching for other suitable positions should this role not be right for you.
- Keep you informed at every stage of the recruitment process.
- Actively follow up with our client on your behalf to gain useful feedback throughout the process.