German Speaking Software Engineer (Capsule Developer)
Posted Feb 15
München, Bayern, Germany
This employer requests that only candidates in Germany apply to this job.
You appear to be located in United States, not Germany, so you will not be able to apply for this job.
Proteus Europe is searching for a Software Engineer (Capsule Developer) for our client for 3 different roles based in Milan, Italy, Paris, France and Garching, Germany. The candidate must speak the native language for the location they wish to apply for.
Our client designs and engineers connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions; and connected services. Audiophiles from every generation call on our client to deliver the best in sound in the studio and on the stage, at home and on the go.
More than 30 million vehicles on the road today enjoy an enhanced driving experience, thanks to their audio and infotainment.
They extend the same spirit of innovation to the world's leading performance and sporting venues, providing everyone with the best seats in the house.
Your New role:-
- Work with global teams to ensure that technology integration projects are delivered as per the requirements with good quality, in timely fashion.
- Model real world scenarios and problems with our own modelling language
- Create and maintain user experience
- Integrate with applications and services
- Write elegant, maintainable, and readable code.
- Implement good practices in technical design and make code reviews.
Your Skills and Qualifications:-
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent.
- Ability to express mobile app UX in HTML and CSS3.
- Knowledge of Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc.).
- Development experience with node.js, ReactJS, etc. would be a plus.
- Experience in writing unit, integration, and functional tests.
- Disciplined approach to version control (Git or equivalent).
- Agile Methodology experience strongly preferred.
- Experience with mobility products is strongly desired.
Proteus Europe operates in partnership with our candidates by building strong and lasting
relationships at all levels.
If you apply for this role, we will:
- Contact you within one week to discuss your current situation and suitability for this role.
- Keep searching for other suitable positions should this role not be right for you.
- Keep you informed at every stage of the recruitment process.
- Actively follow up with our client on your behalf to gain useful feedback throughout the
Employment Type: Contract
Duration: 1 Year
UsabilityMagazine.com - Online magazine for all things Usability & User Experience.